Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Method of local application of focused ultrasound to deep brain structures of an unrestrained unanesthetized animal.Byulleten Eksperimental noi Biologii i Meditsiny. 1984; 98: 115-117
- Reversible functional blocking of the optic tract by focused ultrasound.Byulleten Eksperimental noi Biologii i Meditsiny. 1984; 97: 760-762
ANSI. The American National Standard Method for the Calibration of Microphones (ANSI Pub. #S1.10-1966, R1976). New York: American National Standards Institute, 1976.
- Self-reciprocity calibration of electroacoustic transducers.J Acoust Soc Am. 1947; 19: 702-710
- Calcium dependance of synaptic transmission in the hippocampal slice.Brain Res. 1981; 207: 218-222
- A study of reception with the use of focused ultrasound. II. Effects on the animal receptor structures.Brain Res. 1977; 135: 279-285
- A study of reception with the use of focused ultrasound. I. Effects on the skin and deep receptor structures in man.Brain Res. 1977; 135: 265-277
- Use of focused ultrasound for stimulation of nerve structures.Ultrasonics. 1984; 22: 132-138
Jones JP. On the scattering of sound by sound, PhD thesis. Providence, RI: Brown University, 1970.
- Temporally-specific modification of myelinated axon excitability in vitro following a single ultrasound pulse.Ultrasound Med Biol. 1990; 16: 297-309
- Association between brain temperature and dentate field potentials in exploring and swimming rats.Science. 1993; 259: 1324-1326
- Modification by focused ultrasound pulses of electrically evoked responses from an in vitro hippocampal preparation.Brain Res. 1991; 558: 36-42
- The effects of temperature on synaptic transmission in hippocampal tissue slices.Brain Res. 1985; 345: 279-284
- The stimulating effect of focused ultrasound on the auditory nerve fiber of the frog rana temporaria.Zhurnal Evolyutsionnoi Biokhimii i Fiziologii. 1981; 17: 512-518