Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Ultrasound in Medicine and Biology
Allen Institute for Brain Science. Allen developing mouse brain atlas. November 9, 2012. Available at: http://developingmouse.brain-map.org/data/Kdr.html?ispopup=true.
- Ultrasound molecular imaging of tumor angiogenesis with an integrin targeted microbubble contrast agent.Invest Radiol. 2011; 46: 215-224
Aristizábal O., Williamson R., Turnbull D.H., 12 A-4 In vivo 3-D contrast-enhanced imaging of the embryonic mouse vasculature. In: Proceedings, 2007 Ultrasonics Symposium, New York City, October 28–31 2007. New York: IEEE, 2007:1073.
- Novel genetic approach for in vivo vascular imaging in mice.Circ Res. 2012; 110: 938-947
- Three-dimensional microfluidic collagen hydrogels for investigating flow-mediated tumor-endothelial signaling and vascular organization.Tissue Engineering Part C Methods. 2013; ([EPub ahead of print])
- High-frequency ultrasound assessment of the murine heart from embryo through to juvenile.Reprod Sci. 2010; 17: 147-157
- Imaging of perfusion using ultrasound.Eur J Nuclear Med Mol Imaging. 2010; 37: S65-S85
- Quantification and monitoring of inflammation in murine inflammatory bowel disease with targeted contrast-enhanced US.Radiology. 2012; 262: 172-180
- Tumor angiogenic marker expression levels during tumor growth: longitudinal assessment with molecularly targeted microbubbles and US imaging.Radiology. 2011; 258: 804-811
- Fetal gene transfer by intrauterine injection with microbubble-enhanced ultrasound.Mol Ther. 2002; 5: 501-508
- Role of vascular endothelial growth factor in regulation of physiological angiogenesis.Am J Physiol Cell Physiol. 2001; 280: C1358-C1366
- Vascular endothelial growth factor receptor 2-specific microbubbles for molecular ultrasound detection of prostate cancer in a rat model.Invest Radiol. 2010; 45: 675-684
- Live imaging of mouse embryos.Cold Spring Harbor Protocols. 2011; 2011 (pdb. top104)
- Advances in molecular imaging with ultrasound.Mol Imaging. 2010; 9: 117-127
- In vivo monitoring of fetoplacental Vegfr2 gene activity in a murine pregnancy model using a Vegfr2-luc reporter gene and bioluminescent imaging.Reprod Biol Endocrinol. 2011; 9: 51
- Tumor hypoxia: definitions and current clinical, biologic, and molecular aspects.J Natl Cancer Inst. 2001; 93: 266-276
- Molecular imaging of disease with targeted contrast ultrasound imaging.Transl Res. 2012; 159: 140-148
- Estimation of blood perfusion using ultrasound.Proc Inst Mech Eng Part H. 1999; 213: 91-106
- Measuring hemodynamic changes during mammalian development.Am J Physiol. 2004; 287: H1561-H1569
- The anatomical basis of mouse development.Elsevier Science, San Diego1999
- Ultrasound microbubbles for molecular diagnosis, therapy, and theranostics.J Nucl Med. 2012; 53: 345-348
- Preparation of targeted microbubbles: Ultrasound contrast agents for molecular imaging.Med Biol Eng Comput. 2009; 47: 875-882
- Embryonic and neonatal phenotyping of genetically engineered mice.ILAR J. 2006; 47: 103-117
- Advice on statistical analysis for circulation research.Circ Res. 2002; 91: 662-671
- Investigation of the relationship of nonlinear backscattered ultrasound intensity with microbubble concentration at low MI.Ultrasound Med Biol. 2010; 36: 306-312
- The role of ultrasound in molecular imaging.Br J Radiol. 2003; 76: S140-S150
- Microbubbles in medical imaging: current applications and future directions.Nat Rev Drug Discov. 2004; 3: 527-532
- Molecular imaging of vascular endothelial growth factor receptor 2 expression using targeted contrast-enhanced high-frequency ultrasonography.J Ultrasound Med. 2007; 26: 1575-1586
- Intravascular targets for molecular contrast-enhanced ultrasound imaging.Int J Mol Sci. 2012; 13: 6679
- Role of host microenvironment in angiogenesis and microvascular functions in human breast cancer xenografts: Mammary fat pad vs cranial tumors.Clin Cancer Res. 2002; 8: 1008
- Effect of anesthesia carrier gas on in vivo circulation times of ultrasound microbubble contrast agents in rats.Contrast Media Mol Imaging. 2011; 6: 126-131
- Fast microbubble dwell-time based ultrasonic molecular imaging approach for quantification and monitoring of angiogenesis in cancer.Quant Imaging Med Surg. 2012; 2: 68-80
- Ultrasound Contrast Agents.in: Kiessling F. Pichler B.J. Small animal imaging: Basics and practical guide. Springer, Berlin2011: 226-228
- Anti-angiogenesis therapy in cancer: Current challenges and future perspectives.Cancer Lett. 2012; 320: 130-137
- New directions in ultrasound: Microbubble contrast.Br J Radiol. 2006; 79: 188-194
- Quantification in molecular ultrasound imaging: A comparative study in mice between healthy liver and a human hepatocellular carcinoma xenograft.J Ultrasound Med. 2012; 31: 1909-1916
- Ultrasound molecular imaging.Methods. 2009; 48: 92-97
- A triple-targeted ultrasound contrast agent provides improved localization to tumor vasculature.J Ultrasound Med. 2011; 30: 921-931
- Development of structures and transport functions in the mouse placenta.Physiology. 2005; 20: 180-193
Whiteley K.J., Pfarrer C.D. and Adamson S.L., Vascular corrosion casting of the uteroplacental and fetoplacental vasculature in mice. In: Methods in molecular medicine: Vol. 121. Placenta and trophoblast: Methods and protocols. Totowa, NJ: Humana Press, 2006:371.
Wijkstra H., Smeenge M., de la Rosette J., Pochon S., Tardy-Cantalupi K. and Tranquart F., Targeted microbubble prostate cancer Imaging with BR55. In: Proceedings, 17th European Symposium on Ultrasound Contrast Imaging, Rotterdam, The Netherlands, 19–20 2012.
- US imaging of tumor angiogenesis with microbubbles targeted to vascular endothelial growth factor receptor type 2 in mice.Radiology. 2008; 246: 508-516
- Mouse exo utero development system: Protocol and troubleshooting.Congenit Anom (Kyoto). 2008; 48: 183-187
Conflicts of Interest: F.S. Foster acknowledges his role as consultant to VisualSonics Inc.