Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Conclusions regarding epidemiology for obstetric ultrasound.J Ultrasound Med. 2008; 27: 637-644
- American Institute of Ultrasound in Medicine consensus report on potential bioeffects of diagnostic ultrasound: Executive summary.J Ultrasound Med. 2008; 27: 503-515
- Prenatal exposure to ultrasound waves impacts neuronal migration in mice.Proc Nat Acad SciE. 2006; 103: 12903-12910
- Low-intensity ultrasound induces angiogenesis in rat hind-limb ischemia.Ultrasound Med Biol. 2006; 32: 139-145
- Low-intensity pulsed ultrasound accelerates the regeneration of the sciatic nerve after neurotomy in rats.Ultrasound Med Biol. 2002; 28: 1335-1341
- Fetal Stimulation by pulsed diagnostic ultrasound.J Ultrasound Med. 2001; 20: 883-889
FDA, Information for manufacturers seeking marketing clearance of diagnostic ultrasound systems and transducers, Sept. 9, 2008.
- Therapeutic potential of low-intensity ultrasound (Part 1): Thermal and sonomechanical effects.J Med Ultrason. 2008; 35: 153-160
- Acceleration of tibial fracture-healing by noninvasive, low-intensity pulsed ultrasound.J Bone Joint Surg [AM]. 1994; 76: 26-34
- Effects of ultrasound and 1,25-dihydroxyvitamin D3 on growth factor secretion in co-cultures of osteoblasts and endothelial cells.Ultrasound Med Biol. 2000; 26: 161-166
- Accelerated healing of distal radial fractures with the use of specific, low-intensity ultrasound.J Bone Joint Surg [AM]. 1997; 79-A: 961-973
- Complex tibial fracture outcomes following treatment with low-intensity pulsed ultrasound.Ultrasound Med Biol. 2004; 30: 389-395
- Effects of repeated prenatal ultrasound examinations on childhood outcome up to 8 years of age: Follow-up of a randomized controlled trial.Lancet. 2004; 364: 2038-2044
- Low-intensity pulsed ultrasound for the treatment of bone delayed union or nonunion: A review.Ultrasound Med Biol. 2009; 35: 529-536
- Early gene response to low-intensity pulsed ultrasound in rat osteoblastic cells.Ultrasound Med Biol. 2005; 31: 703-708
- Low-intensity pulsed ultrasound enhances early healing of medial collateral ligament injuries in rats.J Ultrasound Med. 2002; 21: 283-288
- Low-intensity pulsed ultrasound initiates bone healing in rat nonunion fracture model.J Ultrasound Med. 2001; 20: 197-205
- Acceleration of fresh fracture repair using the sonic accelerated fracture healing system (SAFHS): A review.Calcif Tissue Int. 2000; 66: 157-163
- The effects of pulsed low-intensity ultrasound on chondrocyte viability, proliferation, gene expression and matrix production.Ultrasound Med Biol. 2003; 29: 1645-1651